[Sca-cooks] Working for Adamantius....

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jan 7 13:14:19 PST 2002

> Since it was household, we just chalked it up to good will. She barely eats anything anyway. The guys just went for the roasts instead.

Besides, everyone else at the feast was so stuffed-- and/or had to
leave--  that there were plenty of trays of mussells on other tables to
scavenge from. (I almost cried-- by the time the mussells came out I'd
filled up on other things and could only eat four... and wasn't in a
position to take any back to the hotel room.)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa