[Sca-cooks] Recipes was Following a recipe... rambling...

KazOShea at aol.com KazOShea at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 16:09:51 PST 2002

I can ralte to the problems of getting things out wen they are supposed to
be...last year had a wonderful mustard soup set up but because of people not
sitting promptly when they were told, a number of the portions
seperated...think of placing a whole spoon of mustard into your mouth.
Also had some problem cooking a batch of mushroom pies...didn't want to cook
for the longest time and then almost burned them...

And I was only cooking for about 100.

My hat is off to you for pulling it off for 4oo.

Iago