[Sca-cooks] Working for Adamantius....

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:13:52 PST 2002

>As Phlip mentioned in another message, I got to learn how to open
>a lobster at Adamantius' feast. I can now do a rather spiffy job
>if I say so myself. I certainly opened enough of them. An amount
>that would have been pretty expensive at any resturant. Although I
>can easily do the tail portion now, I am still somewhat inconsistant
>when extracting the meat from the claws. But I can get it out. Just
>not always the same way, time after time. And next time I want an
>apron. And a set of goggles. And I want to be sitting at a stool,
>as my back was complaining after stooping over the table so long.
>I finally had to quit for awhile and let someone else take over for
>awhile. :-(
>
>Stefan li Rous

Stefan, only you would go to an event knowing you would be in the kitchen
and not take your apron.  It must be the little boy syndrome.  I suppose if
I hear you are going off to cook somewhere I shall have to mail an apron for
you.  Don't make me work that hard, please.
Olwen who is very proud of your efforts.