[Sca-cooks] Working for Adamantius....

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:06:54 PST 2002

There were plenty of folks sitting in our kitchen Stefan.  We had more
walking wounded in there...  Yes.  Lots of prepwork can be safely done
sitting down and I agree, sitting in front of the stove is not a good idea,
although I sat on a stool next to the stove and made the venison meatballs
up for the cook as we were working as a team.
Olwen, walking wounded.