[Sca-cooks] Please Update Your Project Listings, was Re Sshhh...

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Tue Jan 8 08:33:37 PST 2002

Cindy wrote:
> "The Good Huswife's Iewell , Thomas Dawson (1597)  -- transcription--
> Kirrily Robert

Partial transcription available at
http://infotrope.net/sca/texts/good-huswifes-jewell/ and more to come :)

> "Wyl Bucke his Testament" (England, 1515) -- transcription -- Kirrily Robert

I might be getting some help with this... a local friend has asked if he
can help out with the transcriptions, and this is a shortish text for him
to start with.

K.

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/