[Sca-cooks] Please Update Your Project Listings, was Re Sshhh...

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 6 19:14:15 PST 2002

Cindy said:

(snippage)

Here is the list I have of who is doing what project.  Please everyone,
send me updates & new listings!

(more snippage)

Catalan/Spanish

"Libre de totes maneres de confits" from the Barcelona MS 68, a printed
booklet of about 25 recipes from to be released this summer or fall.
--Tom McDonald

"Libre de Totes Maneres de Confits", a 14th century treatise on
candymaking. http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~gloning/confits.htm
Translation from Catalan  --Vicente

CORRECTION:

Vicente is doing/has done the Libre de totes maneres de confits, not me. As
far as I know, he is the only one doing anything with that collection, right
now.

The title of my booklet is "Libret de Menyar Catalan", a collection of
translated and redacted recipes from MS 68. This is a subset of about 25
recipes from my work-in-progress. Work has taken most of my free time for
the last several months. I now hope to release this booklet during the first
quarter of 2002. It's mostly finished.

Regards,
Tom McDonald/Thomas Longshanks