[Sca-cooks] Working for Adamantius....

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jan 8 08:59:59 PST 2002

> The only reason I was able to hang in there was
> because I had been maintaing a fairly vertical body
> alignment all day, long since learned from going
> through all the back therapy I had dealt with. As it
> was, the pain I was in was pretty extreme- the pain
> meds weren't helping, either, but we hadda get the job
> done. Fortunately, most of it wasn't in my upper back,
> and what there was Max adjusted for me, but my lower
> back and legs are still getting back to normal from
> all the standing on a hard floor. I could barely walk
> when I got out of the kitchen, and I nearly fell a
> couple times trying to step in and out of the walk-in
> cooler.

BTW, I want to apologize to y'all... I had hoped to be able to come in the
kitchen and help out, but between the other responsibilities I had going,
and the fact that my feet and legs were a mess (for no apparent reason,
*grr*)-- I took one look in the kitchen, realized there would be no
sitting-down type jobs, and declared myself unfit. I'm really sorry I
didn't help out.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa