[Sca-cooks] K12N pictures, Atlantia

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 09:17:39 PST 2002

>BTW: Olwen (and Shamus): Nice photos. Would someone please let us OS types
>know who from this list is in them, as we only know most of you by your
>words.
>
>Ta.
>
>Glenda.

OK, here goes.
Morningstar, my daughter (not on list)is in #8,#11,#46 and others

Hans (not on list, our 2nd guildmaster) is in the yellow shirt in several
pictures including #61

Chirhart is in lots including #29 with Alainne, who helped with the
marzipan.  He's also in #3,#5,#10 with Hugh Wallace, #74 with his wife Bec,
him and Mandy who will be head cook at the next event

Baron Temur (not on list) is in #66, #70

Ro is in #18, #43 she also helped with the marzipan

#60 is Morningstar, Bec (Chirhart's wife), Mauve, Hugh and me

Baroness Rowan is in #34 with Ro

I'm also in #14

Olwen