[Sca-cooks] K12N pictures, Atlantia

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:59:39 PST 2002

Hi Huette.  I tried emailing the album to you.  I tried plain text and HTML
so you will get two emails from me.  I just tried the link though and it
worked for me.  You have to scroll down to the box that says "View a Friends
Album" and type in Lordshamus69 then another screen will pop up and press on
the picture and yet another screen with a box for a password will pop up and
type in K12N, enter then the album comes up
Olwen