[Sca-cooks] EK12N, or, I am a Cook and a Captain Bold

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Tue Jan 8 22:39:45 PST 2002

Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> [2002.01.08] wrote:
> my gingerbreads are compared to what others make.  It
> is a personal choice and one that I was joking and
> ribbing myself about. Especially after you made the
> comment about your "agressive seasoning style".

Gyngerbrede that does not "bite" you are a waste of good honey.

You should taste my "brouet de canelle"... someone described it as the
cinamon equivalent to Thai cooking. First you go "cinamon, my mouth just
got filled with cinamon", then you notice the other things that blend in
with it.

/UlfR
 agressive spicer

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se