[Sca-cooks] veggie request

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:02:00 PST 2002

I know Master Chirhart has a story or two along this line.  So do I and here
it is.

As I took a walkabout through the merchant area, several folks walked by be,
took one look at my apron (we have very nice Guild aprons) and made
exclaimation about Bright Hills cooking.  Two gentles stopped me and said
they had brought some new folks to the event who are vegetarians and as they
looked over the menu they found there would be several choices for them to
eat and they said they were confident that if we did not list it as a meat
dish, there was no hint of meat product in it.  They were right.  Much care
is taken to the ingredients in our dishes.  It is always such a boost to
take a walkabout in our aprons.
Olwen, still tired