[Sca-cooks] cross contamination, was special diets

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Tue Jan 8 19:55:45 PST 2002

> >Remember the people drawn and quartered in the post below
> should be packed
> >in salt to preserve them for the next feast so they don't go bad.
>
> Hmmm, what if they were bad to start with?  <grin>

Then we overspice them to cover the bad flavour! <g>

<sprinting for the Rock as fast as I can>

Mel.

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named
above.  It may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient do
not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.  Before opening any
attachments, check them for viruses or defects.