[Sca-cooks] feast serving

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Wed Jan 9 05:59:21 PST 2002

For Atlantian Twelfth Night, we were lucky as we had two Baronies to draw
from.  However, we had no problem pulling in enough servers, though it did
take a couple of appeals from me to our group.  We fed our servers before
the feast...they actually sat down and enjoyed all of the dishes that were
served as part of the feast, as I understand it (didn't see it for
myself...was a little busy)  I believe we also did not charge them for the
feast...most if not all paid only the site fee.

Kiri