[Sca-cooks] Handling special diet needs at feasts

Mike Macchione drkael at home.com
Wed Jan 9 09:46:34 PST 2002

> Her Royal Highness of the East, who has a variety of allergies and is
> uncomfortable with trying something new at the event (well, going into
> anaphylactic shock does tend to ruin everyone's fun, so I see her point),

Is she planning on advertising her allergies?  I hadn't heard that she has
any food allergies, and I know that if I were planning on cooking for a
royal progress I would want to know.  I know the job of the royals is very
difficult so if I can make their lives a little easier by making meals that
they can eat and will enjoy instead of having them worry about getting food,
then I would want to do so...

Kael