[Sca-cooks] feast serving

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 15:26:18 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/9/2002 9:02:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ekoogler011 at home.com writes:

> We fed our servers before
> the feast...they actually sat down and enjoyed all of the dishes that were
> served as part of the feast, as I understand it

But how do you have all the dishes ready for them, but not then have them
overcooked or cold when serving the rest of the hall???  Wouldn't you have to
be serving the servers at least 30 minutes ahead of everybody else?  Do you
somehow manage to get enough servings for your servers done early and then
finish the rest on time?

Brangwayna Morgan