[Sca-cooks] Following a recipe...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 16:27:59 PST 2002

ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<< > > THL Stefan li Rous, Archivist Non Pareil, asked:

 > "Non Pareil"??? What has this got to do with whether
 > I'm
 > Kosher or not? :-)

 But I thought that a nonpareil was a chocolate disk
 with white sugar pellets on it!

 Huette

Nope. Those are called chocolate chips for Misha's 3 ft radius special cookie
:D. We Russians like our sweets. But i've heard non-pareils and are described
like that. Suppose to be tasty. Are they made with dark or milk chocolate?
Whats their use besides being used as chocolate chips for Misha's special
cookie :)?

Misha
Cookie connosieur. Had a Ph. D. in Cookieology. My dissertation was eating 50
cookies :D