Butchering/slaughtering, etc (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Handlingspecial diet needs at feasts)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jan 10 06:43:28 PST 2002

Oh, ya know, you're right....I just tend to lump the two processes
together, since Dad often did both (depending on the animal--larger ones
like elk, etc. he dressed out and sent to a local facility for
butchering).
Think of it as being *accurate* rather than *anal.*
--Maire, certifiably -uh- *accurate* herself