[Sca-cooks] RE: Handling special diet needs at feasts

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Jan 10 08:46:08 PST 2002

Actually, because it's calculated by a lunar calendar with no leap
anything (Jews have a leap month to straighten things out every couple of
years and keep the various festivals and holy days approximately the
same time every year), Ramadan moves slowly backwards every year (10 days
or so). So, eventually, it will be during the summer.

Margaret