[Sca-cooks] marzipan arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:46:01 PST 2002

Be glad to.  Apprectiation for good work should go to the right artists.

The first one done was by Morningstar it was Sacred Stone (two headed
pheonix).  That set the standard.

I did Dun Carraig, Marinus, Care Mear, Tir-y-Don Ponte Alto, Highland Foorde
and Steirbach.

Morningstar did Sacred Stone, Nottinghill Coill, Lochmere, Hidden Mountain
(I did the laurel), Windmasters Hill (my favoite) and Black Diamond.

Ro did Bright Hills

Alainne did Storvik

I did the shield and laurel on Atlantia, Morningstar did the crown and
Chirhart guilded the crown.

Chirhart did the shield for East Kingdom, I did the crown and laurel leaves,
Chirhart guilded the crown (I just did a little touch up on it) and I made
the bandaid.