[Sca-cooks] marzipan arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:55:25 PST 2002

>OMG!!!  The arms were fabulous!!!  I've shown the site
>to a few people I've met out here - non SCAdians, and
>now they want to see what an event is like!  Woo Hoo!
>
>I have a few sites that I bookmark and show to
>prospective newbies - this one woman is also an
>awesome cook and she was so impressed with your work
>that she would like to try her hand at some marzipan.
>Now if I can only get her to send in an SCA
>membership....
>
>Diana d'Avignon
>Trying to wangle a few more recruits...

Good for you Diana!  New recruits are always a good thing!  I hope you read
the post and remeber to tell folks that there were several of us that did
the work.  This particular maddness may have sprung from my head, but many
loving hands were involved.

If your friend has any questions, you can pass along my email address.
Olwen