[Sca-cooks] Cooks Con - get your reservations now!

Mary Denise Smith costumemag at costumemag.com
Thu Jan 10 13:55:00 PST 2002

Greetings to the list!

Cooks Con 2, to be held in Colorado Springs Colorado on January 19-20,
2002 has a few reservations and feast spaces left.

So here is your chance to join some of our fellow listmembers as they
present papers, play in the kitchen, feast and dance.

I will be presenting a short slide show on "Setting The Period Table",
and I invite other listers who are presenting to tell the list what they
are doing!

For more information, go to:

http://oldcolo.com/~memorman/cookcon2.html

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you there!

MD/Marged