[Sca-cooks] Cooks Con - get your reservations now!

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Thu Jan 10 13:58:21 PST 2002

>and I invite other listers who are presenting to tell the list what they
>are doing!
>
>For more information, go to:
>
>http://oldcolo.com/~memorman/cookcon2.html

The name of my workshop is Renaissance Food Coloring Agents, but to be more
descriptive it should have been "let's play with our food & turn it all
pretty colors."

I'm also giving a speech (urk!) the title of which is "To Protect and to
Serve. A proposal for building an online library of medieval culinary
manuscripts".  And no, you'll just have to wait till the conference, I'm
not discussing it here yet.

Cindy