[Sca-cooks] butchering

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Jan 10 13:51:52 PST 2002

You can kill 2 birds with one chop ;-)
Phlip lives in the Rock with me so a road trip to her includes one to me ;-)

I would have to have my lord make another kill bag, or we could improv one
out of something, and then we'd have to get a live chicken.

This is sounding more and more like that joke about beggers chicken - you
know, first steal a chicken... ;-)

I will have to see about finding a local poulterer about selling a couple of
old layers, I could get into keeping chickens again.
margali
[where do you live?]

the quote starts here:
Phlip has most generously offered to help teach me, too, but
we'll have to figure out how to coordinate that with three hours
distance between us.  I think I'm due for a roadtrip  :)  Maybe one of
these days when my husband gets sent away on business and I'm left all
alone :(

Margali, thank you for the description.  I've seen the bags, but I've
never seen one used, and basically I wanted to try getting one of the
buggers *into* one of those bags and settled with an experienced person
before trying it myself ;)

Thanks, everyone!
-Magdalena

End of Sca-cooks Digest