[Sca-cooks] Butchering

Diana Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Fri Jan 11 03:41:45 PST 2002

At 03:53 PM 1/9/02 -0800, you wrote:

>Ah, well, I hate doing poultry- I hate plucking the
>things ;-)
>
>But, where are you? Perhaps we can reach an
>accomodation, although we'll hafta discuss it
>off-List- I promised Gunthar some time ago not to get
>into doing it on List.
>
>I'm in Connecticutt- where are you? And, do you go to
>Pennsic?
>
>Phlip

BTW, the washtubs I'm planning to bring work well for washing the chickens
after plucking and gutting. I think our biggest stockpot and the propane
ring will work well for dunking the chickens in prep to plucking.  We "wet"
plucked instead of "dry" plucking.  Easier on the hands and chicken skins.

Liadan