[Sca-cooks] marzipan arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:53:39 PST 2002

> > Olwen.  Next project....St. George and the Dragon in cheese!
>
>Oooh. If you made the knight out of the right materials, and you
>had a flaming dragon, you could then progress to a flaming dragon,
>and a bowl of cheese-goo. You could have the soteltie surrounded
>by bits of bread, ready for dipping....
>
>Sort of like the cartoon I remember, where there are bits and
>pieces of armor lying around and a big, contented dragon picking
>his teeth with the remains of a lance, and the caption reads
>"Sometimes the Dragon Wins..."
>
>Stefan li Rous

Well, that is a thought.  Actually, I was asked to carve the damn thing out
of cheese.  I am tempted to figure out a way to insert a "plug" and make the
dragon bleed at least for a second.

I got a block of cheese and will begin a prototype tonight.  Ahh.  The smell
of cheese! (as opposed to marzipan which currently makes me gag).
Olwen