[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Cheese Dragon, was marzipan arms

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Thu Jan 10 14:36:06 PST 2002

If you have a little knight next to the dragon plunging a spear or such into
it's side, hollow the cheese out a little in that area and fill it with a runny
red sauce of some type, it would probably "bleed" for a little while when you
pulled out the weapon(you may not want to fill it until you were ready to serve
it to prevent possible premature leakage.  Although I must admit, I think I like
Stephan's idea better!

Faerisa