[Sca-cooks] Cooks Con - get your reservations now!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jan 10 22:46:53 PST 2002

> The lecture is not in the proceedings...
> with opportunities to see facsimiles and copies
> and well lots of stuff ... I always bring stuff..

You sure know how to rub salt in the wound, don't you. :-(

I did see some almost reasonable fares a few weeks ago. But I
procrastinated, hoping to find some with better scheduling so
I wouldn't use up so much vacation time. When I went back to
Travelocity tonight, the prices are all high again. Most of
these are quite a lot more than I paid to fly to Pennsic last
year, and Colorado Springs (or Denver) is much closer.

> Hope to see you all there
>
> Johnna Holloway
>
> (There are a lot of last minute skier special
> airfare packages at the moment into Colorado....)

Okay, any pointers to where/how to find these?

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net