[Sca-cooks] what are your thoughts on period-style food?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 11 03:50:34 PST 2002

Why, Sieggy, it's the documents that don't agree that make history so
interesting and life so uncomfortable for the propagandists who would like
you to believe history is consensual falsehood.  Besides, part of the
historian's job is to determine the history of the documents as well as the
history in the documents.

Bear