[Sca-cooks] OT....Search for a Coronet

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Fri Jan 11 06:26:00 PST 2002

If you are looking for early period designs, go to The Crafty Celts. Master
Vortigern does wonderful early period work...fairly expensive, but
exquisitely done.  Another really good source is Drachenstein Treasures.
Master Lothar does wonderful stuff as well, though later in period.
Drachenstein can be reached at www.dragonsjewels.com, and the Crafty Celt at
www.craftycelts.com.  Under no circumstances should you have anything to do
with Jan Wyman at Crafty Fox.  I have found her to be a dishonest merchant
who doesn't live up to her contracts.  I have yet to receive a ring that I
ordered 4 years ago...stupidly paid in full in advance...despite numerous
requests, one in person, for either the ring or my money returned.

Kiri