[Sca-cooks] cheesy dragon

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Jan 11 05:47:22 PST 2002

Well, how about using guar gum [available commercially as Not/starch from
Expert foods] to thicken good port wine, and use that as the blood ;-) Port
goes great with the right cheese ;-)
margali

the quote starts here:
Well, that is a thought.  Actually, I was asked to carve the damn thing out
of cheese.  I am tempted to figure out a way to insert a "plug" and make the
dragon bleed at least for a second.

I got a block of cheese and will begin a prototype tonight.  Ahh.  The smell
of cheese! (as opposed to marzipan which currently makes me gag).
Olwen