[Sca-cooks] cheesy dragon

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:32:05 PST 2002

Hmm.  I have some guar gum at the studio.  I will give that a try.  It might
work.  I'll let you know.

Oh, off the subject, I was going to let everyone know about the trial with
the clay gun.  I took it to the studio and washed it up and took out a bag
of marzipan and opened the bag.  Well...when the smell of the marzipan hit
my nose...I gaged.  I had to put it away without trying it.  As soon as I
can deal with the smell again, I'll give it a try.
Olwen