[Sca-cooks] cheesy dragon

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 11 11:59:33 PST 2002

I'm still trying to figure out how they kept a fluid contained until showtime,
without dissolving the body of the beast.  I mean it would be easy enough to
mold marzipan/cheese/whatever around a plastic tube of cake-writing gel, but
that's not hardly period.

My best idea off the cuff is to cup the "blood" inside a mostly-intact tangerine
skin with the segments taken out, and be very good and sure to keep the finished
sculpture right side up at all times.

Selene, Caid