[Sca-cooks] Feast service, was Working for Adamantius....

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Fri Jan 11 07:26:47 PST 2002

Unfortunately, it's not even a matter of custom here in Dun
Carraig...without all of us paying, it's likely the event would go in the
hole.  As for the other events, I've often wondered, and have occasionally
felt that I was doing a double contribution, but, until recently, was able
to do this with no pain.  So, while it sometimes felt a little unfair, I was
happy I could afford to do it.

Kiri