[Sca-cooks] What would you advise?

Billfog1 at aol.com Billfog1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 13:25:57 PST 2002

What I would advise is this:

Make sure she knows that it is her responsibility to inform the feastcrat of
any allergies LONG before the event.  Our event flyers have contact
information for the feastcrat for just this purpose!  I've received requests
before (yes, one of them was even about onions - different person though) and
since I knew in plenty of time it wasn't a big deal to make sure there were
things he could eat.  It isn't practical to think that a feastcrat will have
the time/patience/sanity/ingredients to cater to your allergies if they don't
know about them until dinner time!

Anyway, just my 2 cents.....

Suzanne