[Sca-cooks] What would you advise?

letrada at yahoo.com letrada at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 17:57:00 PST 2002

There has been a fair amount of discussion of the young newbie with the alergy to onions, and I just started wondering...

Possibly dumb or redundant question here, but I'm going to ask it anyway because it might be so basic it got overlooked.

It was said that she insists on eating on-board, and now I'm wondering why.  Given that this is a new person, does she in fact know that she can bring her own food and still sit with her friends to eat (at least, I assume that she can)?

Just a thought, from one who took months to figure out why no one ate the nice potato casserole she took to her first event potlock.

Dana/Ximena