[Sca-cooks] Master A and Pennsic supplies

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Fri Jan 11 21:46:35 PST 2002

>Or, he can bring a bellows, some tubing and a couple of his apprentices......

Errrr, no. (Yeah, I know it's a joke, but, still. . . . ) CPAP's are calibrated
to the individual; some people require more pressure, some less. Having
a bellows wouldn't work, unless there were both a pressure gauge at
the output end, _and_ apprentices who knew exactly how hard to squeeze
- and could do so consistently, hour after hour.

Hmmmm. I wonder if it could be adapted to a couple of beautiful young
women with ostrich-feather fans?

Alban