[Sca-cooks] Making Period cooking gear-was Butchering, etc.

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jan 12 00:56:04 PST 2002

Phlip asked:
> --- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
>
> > Recipe for Baby
> > _______________
> >
> > 1 man
> > 1 woman
> > some alcohol if desired (but not too much or it
> > won't rise properly)
> >
> > Mix well
> >
> > Let cook for 9 months. Special tools may be required
> > for removal of product. Spank and serve.
> > ________________
> >
> > There, is that better? Now you have a recipe for
> > Baby!
>
> Are babies period? And is this a period recipe?
> Documentation, please?

I thought we had discussed this previously. Yes, this is a period
recipe. For documentation sources, see these files in the
Florilegium:

aphrodisiacs-msg  (15K)  7/31/01    Medieval aphrodisiacs.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/aphrodisiacs-msg.html
p-sex-msg         (58K)  6/13/01    Period thoughts on sex and sexual practices.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/p-sex-msg.html
Sex-in-the-MA-art (13K)  7/ 6/01    "A Little Bit of Sex in the Middle Ages"
                                       by Lady Eden Blacksmith.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/Sex-in-the-MA-art.html
p-births-msg       (3K) 11/17/99    Births in Period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/LIFE-STEPS/p-birth-msg.html
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net