[Sca-cooks] Butchering, etc.

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Fri Jan 11 06:02:38 PST 2002

> Magdalena, as Margali mentioned, I'm living with her
> and Rob under the Rock. If you can make the trip over,
> we could set up an informal butchering session- I like
> fresh, inexpensive meat, and I think lambs are going
> for about $100 - $125 on the hoof. Rabbits and
> chickens are usually fairly available, and, depending
> on what time of year you were to get here, we've been
> discussing raising pheasant.
>
> Maybe get a couple other folks to join us, and make it
> a cook-out and mini party?
>
> Johan- think we could drag you over for something like
> that? Might even get a chance to smith some cooking
> gear ;-)

Hey - that sounds like a lot of fun!  Perhaps around May or June?  The
weather would be great for a cook-out, I'll be back in condition to be
travelling and so forth, and it'll give other interested folks good
notice to make plans.  I b'lieve my only two plans thus far for that
time range are All's Faire over Memorial Day weekend, and Landsknecht on
June 14-16.

-Magdalena