[Sca-cooks] weddings...non-period

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 10 14:53:30 PST 2002

I am just starting on the buffet menu for my mother's wedding.
cooking for 40 ish....no help and not much time (although the wedding isn't
till may) as I'm doing the flowers and dresses as well. The penalties of
being the only child.
Any easish suggestions for favorite cold dishes that can be prepared ahead
of time would be very gratefully received as my brain hurts at the moment
trying to find a feather dyer in the UK. I think i ahve tracked one down now
thank goodness.
All this, college and 3 small children When did I ever find time to work..oh
well.
regards
vara