[Sca-cooks] Re: Handling special diet needs at feasts

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 06:34:23 PST 2002

--- Rosine <rosine at sybercom.net> wrote:

>    In catching up with my reading, I've seen you
> allude to this before, and
> I have to say that it appalls me as much today as it
> did the first time I
> read it. I cannot *imagine* how  such a person could
> hold her head upright
> under the weight of her shame.
>
> Rosine

Ah, well, you's hafta know the person -she likely
still feels she did the right thing. She's
....different.

But, don't get me wrong. She does have a few positive
personal characteristics, and was very helpful in an
instance where I got in a bind due to no fault of my
own- just a Murphy's Law kinda thing.

Phlip