[Sca-cooks] Re: Handling special diet needs at feasts

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Fri Jan 11 22:53:32 PST 2002

Stefan wrote:
. . .  but in many ways, I'd rather deal with your attitude
 than that of some Peers. Such as the one that threw
someone's fish and grill into Cooper's Lake because
she didn't like fish and expected everyone else to bow
to her wishes.

   In catching up with my reading, I've seen you allude to this before, and
I have to say that it appalls me as much today as it did the first time I
read it. I cannot *imagine* how  such a person could hold her head upright
under the weight of her shame.

Rosine