[Sca-cooks] My work (OT OOP) Was Re: Sleep apnea

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Jan 12 09:48:37 PST 2002

> > Disability resources is, after all, a major part of my mundane work :-)
>
>Cool. Where ya work? I'm in the field myself, work for Access to
>Independence in Ravenna,OH, a non-profit DME supplier, as a wheelchair
>tech/rehab builder/service manager/ cookandbottlewasher.

I work at Progress Center for Independent Living, as the program
director.  Basically the second in command, but in effect jack of all
trades, doing direct consumer services, managing the lan, preparing
funders' reports, fixing wheelchairs, and whatnots...  Lots of whatnots
:-)  Centers for Independent Livings (CIL) are non profit, non residential
service and advocacy organization operated by and for people with disabilities.

I seem to remember the name of your biz as being affiliated with a CIL, right?

>I guess I _could_ look in the Pale, but wheretheheck is Rockhealden?

Chicagoland, IL

>  Johan, the Not Dead Yet 1170 Driver

If that NDY is what I think it is, you might be interested to hear I'm
working directly under Diane Coleman, founder and president of Not Dead Yet
:-)  Perhaps we should take this off list :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom
aka