[Sca-cooks] What would you advise?

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Sat Jan 12 10:11:22 PST 2002

--
After reading this and other descriptions of her behavior, I think she is
doing it for attention.  Do you know if she or her husband are on any of
the email lists or receive any of the newsletters that have the request for
contact in them?  If so, she ought to be told politely but firmly that she
knew about the need to contact the Cook before the event and that no, there
will not be any special food procured or cooked at this late date.

However, you did say that she came from another Kingdom.  It could be that
where she came from, the only people at on-board tables were people that
paid for feast.  Does she know it is different in her new home?

Æduin