[Sca-cooks] Margurite's menu

Diana Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sat Jan 12 10:35:43 PST 2002

At 10:10 AM 1/12/02 -0600, you wrote:
>snip
>>Well, Margarite, that's in part why we'd love to have
>>you camp with us at Pennsic ;-) You and your dietary
>>restrictions would be quite welcome, and an allergy to
>>peppers wouldn't be much to deal with- I know Liadan
>>had a great deal of fun, experimenting with the masa
>>harina for our celiac ;-)

Margarite, go ahead and retire before Bear. I'm planning to attend every
Pennsic until I die..but wait..old sculleries never die, they just can't
lift their leather and chain mail pot scrubbie.

Seriously, I'm filing your message about your "can't eats" and will ask you
about things I'm planning to cook. I think I'm taking over breakfast and
maybe the soup pot this year for the SPCA. First question, since you can't
eat corn, is it the casing? Or can you have grits?

And yes, I had fun trying to make a noodle/pasta dough using the masa.
More fun than playdough! Turned out edible, too. Aine said even tasty!

Liadan