[Sca-cooks] Margurite's menu

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 12 19:41:08 PST 2002

Most of the time, I'm lazy.  I remove the stems, pack them with blue cheese
and nuke 'em for for a minute or two, depending on the number.  If I get
fancy, it's bread crumbs and cheese packed in and a little time under the
broiler.  The lazy method got started when I had to make a five-minute
lunch.

Bear