[Sca-cooks] EK Arms and Marzipan Drumsticks

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jan 13 02:58:52 PST 2002

Philippa Alderton wrote:

 > --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
 >

 >> Harumph! Wheah ah come from (the Southern Region of the East
 >> kingdom) a man does not bandy a woman's bottom about in mixed company!
 >>

 >> A.
 >>

 > Oh dear.... and here I thought a man and a woman WERE mixed
 > company...... How do you, ahem, reproduce, if no bandying is
 > permitted?

Ah didn't say no uthuh fawms of attentions we'e (wuh?) puhmitted, ma'am,
jus' no bandyin'! In fact, it's a state law. We don't hold with no bandyin'.

 > Phlip, wondering if the Southern Region of the EK is going to PC
 > itself out of existence.....

Madam, that is an insensitive remark calculated to bring out the wust (I
mean the worst) in owah Political Correctness Correctness Squad. Ah
wouldn't be surprised if you wasn't lookin' at twenty years of enforced
sensitivity trainin'.

G. Tacitus ("Now how did it make you FEEL when Elizondo poked that stick
in your eye?") Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com