[Sca-cooks] EK Arms and Marzipan Drumsticks

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 06:58:17 PST 2002

--- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:

> Ah didn't say no uthuh fawms of attentions we'e
> (wuh?) puhmitted, ma'am,

Oh my! I'm not going to touch that....

> jus' no bandyin'! In fact, it's a state law. We
> don't hold with no bandyin'.

Now really, Adamantius, why in the world would anyone
care what one does in the privacy of one's own
bandicoot, let alone make state laws against it?

> Madam, that is an insensitive remark calculated to
> bring out the wust (I
> mean the worst) in owah Political Correctness
> Correctness Squad. Ah
> wouldn't be surprised if you wasn't lookin' at
> twenty years of enforced
> sensitivity trainin'.

Oh my! An experience like that could be permanently
scarifying ;-O

Phlip, who doesn't do fake Yankee accents, because she
can't talk through her nose, let alone type through it......