[Sca-cooks] DAWSON CORRECTION was Well, in *that* case... some recipes

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Sun Jan 13 21:35:04 PST 2002

Johnnae wrote:
> let me reassure everyone that
> Thomas Dawson's Good Huswifes Jewell, 2 parts,
> STC numbers 6392 and 6395 does in fact contain
> "The table of the booke follovving gathered according
> to euery folio throughout the whole Booke".

You're quite right.  I checked the front of the book, and didn't see it
there, but didn't think to look forward a few pages in.

This is what I get for looking at so many similar books that they all
smush together in my poor addled brain.

Did anyone want the ToC particularly?  I think the question was just
asked in passing, no?

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/