Spaghetti squash was Re: [Sca-cooks] period mashed turnips

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Jan 14 16:28:11 PST 2002

Hmmm we do ours in the oven as well but we cut them in half, scrape out
the seeds, place them inside down in a pan, and fill the bottom of the
pan with water.  Cook for about 30-45 minutes on about 350.

I am not sure of the actual name for that method of cooking, it isn't
quite baking I would think but maybe it is.  I am sure I will find out
in a few when one of ya'll reads this eh?
Nichola