[Sca-cooks] Another Turnip Recipe

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 07:50:34 PST 2002

This is cool! I'm getting all these turnip recipes! Thank you, all!

AND someone just gave me some spices... they're a bit old, so I'm not
sure how much flavor they still have, but it's a place to begin!

AND, going back to an earlier thread, he also gave me a whole bunch of
Cook's Illustrated magazines! (He's moving - doesn't want to pack
stuff... won't have room for it all...) Maybe I won't have time to cook
for a while - I have to read all those lovely magazines.

I'm excited!

Anne